METCO’s environmental division, located in La Crosse, WI, offers our customers a wide array of services to assist them with the ever-increasing burden of environmental issues facing old gas stations. Formed in 1990 METCO’s environmental division’s goals are to assist our clients:
- To comply with all state and federal environmental rules and laws without financial burden.
- To make sure that the governmental rules and laws are fair and just.
- To Achieve site closure to reclaim property values and investments.
METCO’s environment consulting services include:
- Site Assessments
- Property Assessments
- Subsurface Investigations
- Remedial Systems
- PECFA, PetroFund ACCP
- Brownfield projects
- Spill prevention, control, and countermeasure compliance (SPCC)
- Emergency spill cleanup
Contact Ron Anderson for all your environmental needs.