METCO is a long established, single-source petroleum contractor for the installation, service, and environmental consulting of all types of fuel system applications. We primarily serve retail gas stations, however, we also serve municipalities and government institutions that maintain vehicle fleets and industrial facilities that utilize tank systems for backup generator and boiler systems. We serve the tri-state area of Wisconsin, Minnesota and Iowa, and are dedicated to living up to our strong reputation of “Excellence through experience.”
In 1923 Harold Knower built his first gas station. Since that time, the Knower family has been involved in virtually every aspect of the fuel service business including retail, distribution, installation, and service. Because we have stood in the shoes of our customers, we have a unique understanding of their needs, and we’ve built the METCO organization to provide the highest quality response. Learn more about METCO’s history.
To be the leading fuel system service, installation, compliance, and environmental company in our marketing area by working together to provide the highest quality response to our customer’s needs.
Our Core Values
- Act with Integrity – Commit to doing the right thing, all the time, with honesty and humility.
- Commit to Excellence – Listen and respond to customer needs in a timely fashion. Deliver on our promises 100% of the time.
- Execute Teamwork – Act together with an all-hands-on-deck work ethic.
- Focus on Safety – Do whatever is necessary to provide a safe and healthy workplace.
- Embrace Growth – Choose to be successful. See challenges, not problems. Celebrate our victories.
- Promote Small Town Values – Maintain moral and social values. Think Big, Act Small.
We invite you to get to know METCO and discover how “Excellence Through Experience” can assist your operation.